A lawyer and journalist by training, Camillo Gonsalves is an internationally renowned diplomat who has ably represented St. Vincent & the Grenadines on the international stage. Through his keen diplomatic work, he has positioned our small island state at the center of global issues and as a trusted third party peacemaker that truly is a friend to all and a satellite to none.
He attended school at the Kingstown Preparatory School and the St. Vincent Boys Grammar School before earning tertiary degrees abroad at Temple University, George Washington University Law School and New York University.
You may not know it, but, Camillo loves music and was once a Reggae/Dancehall radio DJ. He is married and has one beautiful daughter. He is a member of St. John’s Anglican Church – Calliaqua.
“A many who stands for nothing will fall for anything.”
Constituency Office: Calliaqua
DELIVERING FOR EAST ST. GEORGE
- Built and expanded the community college in Glen
- Built the Fairhall Government School
- Building the Calliaqua Town Hall (opening November 2016)
- Facilitated the establishment of Trinity Medical School & new hotels
LABOUR’S VISION FOR EAST ST. GEORGE
- Establish Hotel & Industry Incentive Zone to Attract Investment Jobs
- Establish a New Low Income Housing Development in ESG
- Introduce the “Safe Villages” Initiative to reduce property crimes in ESG
- Engage in extensive secondary road repair