Born in Mahout Village to Masford Williams and Hyacinth Alexander, Teacher Debbie is a devout Seventh Day Adventist. She is involved in her community through the 4H movement, the Red Cross Association and the Pathfinders Club. Professionally, Teacher Debbie served as a teacher for many years.
In her spare time, Teacher Debbie enjoys painting, sewing, crocheting, knitting and reading. She is a strong and intelligent woman who is passionate about ensuring that a woman’s voice is heard in government. She attended Lowman’s Road Anglican, Girls’ High School and St. Vincent Teachers’ College, and she has completed her coursework for a BA in law.
She is married to Dwight Philip Charles and has three children. In her spare time she enjoys gardening. She always has a great eggplant yield but struggles a bit growing watermelon!
Contact Teacher Debbie
Constituency Office: Lowman’s Hill Rd
DELIVERING FOR WEST KINGSTOWN
- JP Eustace Secondary School
- PetroCaribe Plant in Campden Park
LABOUR’S VISION FOR WEST KINGSTOWN
- Link Buddy Gutter to Ottley Hall
- Improve the Road network – Great House to Lowman’s Bay
- Build a state of the art Community Resource Centre in Lowman’s Hill
- Complete Renovation of the Sporting Facility in Largo Heights
- Upgrades and/or development of sporting facilities in all communities
- Develop the WK Women’s Credit Cooperative