Edwin Snagg’s commitment to the Southern Grenadines is unwavering and unmatched. As a caretaker for the constituency, he has been a tireless champion for the people of the Southern Grenadines – and, he’s delivered real results.
Snaggy is a trade unionist who has always fought for worker’s rights. He was also a teacher and a civil servant. What you may not know about Snagg is that he once won best male singer at a karaoke competition.
He is married and has three grown children. He attends St. John’s Church. His favorite book is Animal Farm by George Orwell.
“Shall we remain penned and hunted in an inglorious spot.” – Frantz Fanon
Contact Edwin Snagg
Constituency Office: Ashton Union Island
DELIVERING FOR THE SOUTHERN GRENADINES
- Built the Jetport Canouan
- Built the Administrative Building & PoliceStation in Canouan
- Built Secondary School in Union Island
- Built the Water Catchment Facility in Union Island
- Built the Resource Center in Union Island
- Built Doctors and Nurses quarters in Canouan and Union Island
- Electricity for Mayreau
- Jetty for Mayreau
- Restructuring and re-launching of the Tobago Cays Marine Park
- Built Coastguard base in Canouan
- Modernization of the garbage collection system in Union Island and Canouan.
- Development of the Hugh Mulzac
LABOUR’S VISION FOR THE SOUTHERN GRENADINES
- Build a new Administration Building in Union Island
- Build a new Police Station in Union Island
- Build a Port Facility Jetty in Canouan
- Refurbish the Primary & Preschool in Mayreau
- Playing field for Union Island
- Mobile police unit in Mayreau
- Improving the aesthetics at Clifton & Canouan Harbour.
- Vegetable market for Clifton and Canouan
- Upgrade Ashton Harbor, installation of a boardwalk
- Introduction of Cadet to the Southern Grenadines