Born and raised in Cedars, Gustaus has a history of community involvement. He’s been involved in the National Youth Council, the Anglican Youth Council, the South Windward Carnival Development Committee, the Bridgetown Community Organisation and the Customs Sports Club. He is a member of St. Matthew Anglican Church Biabou.
Professionally, he’s served as Minister of Government and MP helping to guide the government’s policy in a variety of areas. He has a number of certifications in Youth Development Work, a Diploma from the RSS Staff Command Course and a Certificate from the US Border Security in Counterfeiting and Patents.
His favorite book is The Bible and his favorite musician is Bob Marley.
“Life is what you make it”
Constituency Office: South Windward ULP Office, Biabou Post Office
DELIVERING FOR SOUTH WINDWARD
- Built a 20,000 gallon water tank to supply Akers to Calder
- Constructed a $1.35 million concrete road at Top Hill/Biabou
- Built street lights throughout the constituency
- Constructed houses for the elderly and persons with disabilities
- Provided school books and uniforms for children
- Road repairs including corrective work on the Carapan Main Road
A VISION FOR SOUTH WINDWARD
- Extend the Cemetery at Stubbs
- Develop a playground at the site of the Argyle/Peruvian Vale School Yard
- Fix several concrete roads in Bridgetown, Stubbs, Diamond and Calder
- Construct a new pre-school at Biabou
- Fix the Biabou & Stubbs playing fields – adding flood lights to Biabou
- Fix the preschool and playground at the Biabou Methodist School and the playground/ park at the Argyle Primary School